diumenge, 15 de març del 2009

I can....


My name is Judith. I'm twelve years old. M y family live in Figueres and Vilafant. My favourite colour is orange and my favourite numbers is seven and nineteen. My birthday is on 19th July. I love playing with my friends, reading boks, relaxing and listening to music.

I love ball sports. I can play basketball but I can't play volleyball. I sometimes play football and I never jump high. I can dance and I can play tennis but I can't ski or I can't ride horses.

My friend Sandra loves water sports and ball sports. She always goes to the beach. She often goes to swimming pool. She can swim but she can't waterski. She can windsurf and she can ice-skate. She can't play football but she can play volleyball. She always plays tennis. I love playing basketball.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada