dijous, 26 de març del 2009

WRITING


Hi everyone! My name is Judith and I live in Vilafant, Figueres. I am 12 years old. My favourite colour is orange. My family is from Catalonia. My mother's name is Silvia. I love listen to music. My father's name is Enric. I like playing football. I haven't got any sisters or brothers.

My favourite sport is basketball. I play with my friends and I sometimes play with my cousins. I often play tennis, but I never play volleyball. In my free time I go to the shops, I read books and I play Nintendo DS. I love listen to music!, y favourite singer is Amaia Montero.

Vilafant is a very beautiful place. The river Manol is small and goes through the city. There are different parks in the village.

Where do you live? Tell me about it. Let's be friends!.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada